TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By visiting our website and/ or purchasing our products, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions apply to all users of the site, including browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content. Please note that any changes to this policy, we will notify you either through the email address you have provided us, or by placing a prominent notice on our website.
- Our shipping fee is charged at a minimum of RM 10.00 for the first KG. Any subsequent KGs will be charged with an additional RM 1.00.
- The above shipping fee includes handling fees and fuel charges only.
- In the case of multiple orders, the final shipping fee would be calculated based on the weight of your total order.
- The postal rates for West Malaysia and East Malaysia will be different. The minimum postage is RM 10.00 for West Malaysia; RM 15.00 for Sarawak; and RM17.00 for Sabah for items less than 1KG.
- All orders are subjected to product availability. If a product is not available during the time you placed your order, we will notify you and proceed with the refund transaction.
- Once you’ve placed your order, it’ll be shipped within the next 7-14 working days.
- All products are delivered by courier service or any other services deemed suitable, you will receive a Shipment Confirmation email along with your tracking number(s) once your order has been shipped.
- If there are any discrepancy on the delivery, kindly contact us within 48hrs.
- For further enquiries regarding the delivery and shipment of your order, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- All return and refund policies are valid for 48 hours. Unfortunately, we’re unable to accept your return or offer a refund if 48 hours have gone by since you’ve received your package.
- We accept the return of defective products due to manufacturing and/or workmanship issues with the following conditions:
- Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Pictures are required as proof, you can send us your picture along with a brief explanation of the damage via email at email@example.com.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- You will be responsible for the cost (e.g. postage) of returning the item.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you’ve been approved, your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your bank account or original method of payment.
- The management of Geno Asia will evaluate and reserve the rights to determine the outcome of each return and refund case(s).
- By using this site, you are agreeing to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
- As part of the buying and selling process, your personal information such as name, address and email will be collected on the online store. With your permission, such information will be used to send you emails about our store, products and other updates.
- Our payment gateway provider will collect, use and disclose your information to perform the necessary transactions only.
- However, certain payment gateway or payment transaction processors have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. Thus, you may consult the respective Privacy Policies of these third-party providers for more detailed information.
- The security of your personal information is important to us, we will strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information.