Grofas Polysulphate is naturally mined multi-nutrient fertilizer containing four fully soluble and available plant nutrients: sulphur (S), potassium (K), magnesium (Mg) and calcium (Ca). These essential nutrients can be incorporated into any finished fertilizer product or range. It has a low salt index and neutral pH with no negative effect on soil pH and electrical conductivity (EC), which allows it to be a good source of S, K, Mg and Ca including under salt stress conditions. Grofas Polysulphate fertilizer increases crop yields up to 40% while increasing profitability and reducing carbon footprint. It is also ideal for chloride-sensitive crops and organic agriculture.
- An ideal constituent of NPK fertilizers as a means of introducing sulphur to any grade
- Effective in extending shelf life and improving the quality of agricultural products by enhancing appearance and taste for better marketability.
- Available in 2.5kg & 25kg bags
- Tomato/ Bittergourd/ Eggplant: 45kg/ ha
- Banana: 45kg/ ha
- Sweet Potato: 45kg/ ha
- Durian: 1.5 – 2.5kg/ tree
- Mango: 1.5 – 2.5kg/ tree
- 250kg/ ha @ 14 DAT
- 250kg/ ha @ 30 DAT
- Papaya: 1.5 – 2.5kg/ tree
- Jackfruit: 1.5 – 2.5kg/ tree
- Dragon Fruit: 1.5 – 2.5kg/ tree
- Pineapple: 300kg/ ha
- Maize: 300kg/ ha